Edwardian SilverPique Snuff Box by William Comyns.
Box has engraving on front
English Hallmarked London 1907.
Measuring 7cm by 5cm by 2.5cm.
William Comyns established his silversmith firm in 1859 the business was based in London. In 1885, Comyn’s sons Charles and Richard joined the family business. The business was renamed William Comyn’s & Sons. Richard Harling Comyns was the last surviving family member to run the business until his death in 1953.
1 in stock