Edwardian silver Cherub trinket box by John & William Deakin.
English Hallmarked Chester 1904.
Measuring 7cm by 6cm by 3cm.
The firm was established in 1865 by James Deakin in Sheffield. Before 1886 he was joined in partnership by his three sons, William Pitchford, John and Albert and the name of the firm was changed to James Deakin & Sons.
In 1888 they opened London offices and showrooms, other branches were opened in Glasgow and Belfast. In 1897 the firm was converted to James Deakin & Sons Ltd.
1 in stock